Ayreton Business Meeting Sunday July 11th

  • Bernal Schooley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2010
      Greeting Ayreton,

      The next Ayreton Baronial Business Meeting is Sunday, July 11th at Molly Malone's Irish Pub. We're starting at 5:00pm for food and social with the meeting set to begin at 6:00pm.

      The arrangements with the restaurant this time is to have each table have their own check with gratuity already included. So please work with the others at your table to make sure it is covered and someone is designated to collect the money so that the wait staff doesn't have 30 people trying to get their attention all at once.

      Details:
      Host: Rokkehealden
      When: Sunday July 11, 2010 at 5:00pm for Dinner and 6:00pm for the Meeting
      Where: Molly Malone's Irish Pub, 7652 Madison Street, Forest Park, IL 60130, 708.366.8073

      Agenda:
      Please let me know if you have any items of business that need to be added to the agenda.

      Note about the August Meeting:
      We are considering the idea of merging the August and September meetings and having a meeting in between the two dates. The date of August 29 looks like the best option. This meeting will focus on the preparations for the Fox Hunt / Rose Tourney / Investiture event that is two weeks later. Please let me know if that conflicts with any previously scheduled shire activities.

      In your service,
      --Richard
    • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2010
        Hi Richard,

        Agenda item you probably already have, but just in case... : Ayreton presence at Simple Day.  We know a lot of us will be there, lets make plans!

        Thanks for the early warning on Aug/Sep meeting.  My lone opinion is that it looks good to me, and I'm glad to get it on the calendar early, even if tentative.

        http://robyyan.googlepages.com