Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

  • Bonnie Kayser
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2010

      LinkedIn

      - Bonnie

      Bonnie Kayser
      Public Policy Professional
      United States

      Confirm that you know Bonnie

      © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

    • Douglas Petroshius via LinkedIn
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 14, 2010

        LinkedIn

        Douglas Petroshius requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

        P J,

        - Douglas

        View invitation from Douglas Petroshius

        DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website?
        Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc.

        © 2010, LinkedIn Corporation

      • Marie Schorn via LinkedIn
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 27, 2011

          LinkedIn

          Marie Schorn requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

          P J,

          - Marie

          View invitation from Marie Schorn

          WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH MARIE SCHORN BE A GOOD IDEA?

          Have a question? Marie Schorn's network will probably have an answer
          You can use LinkedIn Answers to distribute your professional questions to Marie Schorn and your extended network. You can get high-quality answers from experienced professionals.

          © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

        • Jill Elaine Hughes via LinkedIn
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 24, 2011

            LinkedIn

            Jill Elaine Hughes requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

            P J,

            - Jill Elaine

            View invitation from Jill Elaine Hughes

            DID YOU KNOW you can conduct a more credible and powerful reference check using LinkedIn?
            Enter the company name and years of employment or the prospective employee to find their colleagues that are also in your network. This provides you with a more balanced set of feedback to evaluate that new hire.

            © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation

          • John Seaton via LinkedIn
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 1, 2012

              LinkedIn

              John Seaton requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

              P J,

              - John

              View invitation from John Seaton

              WHY MIGHT CONNECTING WITH JOHN SEATON BE A GOOD IDEA?

              John Seaton's connections could be useful to you

              After accepting John Seaton's invitation, check John Seaton's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

              © 2011, LinkedIn Corporation