Re: [Ayreton] Possible new member

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 9:00 AM
      Greetings!
           I was hoping! I noted she seemed impressed with a certain Mistress...She told me her husband was interested in Cossaks (from his family) but had no outlet for that in the past. I mentioned Kevin Ambrjewski and Zygmunt Nadratowski...
           Thanks for the note! I invited her to the Ravenslake demo at the Fox Lake Independence celebration in Fox Lake Saturday 3 July, 10-4, across from the theater at Grand (in Fox Lake) and Rollins.
      R,