Re: [Ayreton] Possible new member

  • Sarafina Sinclair
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
      Alexander et al,

      Sonia is definitely one of us! She is interested in singing, dancing, cooking, archery, and garb making. She's even looking into getting her sister in Columbus OH involved as well. Feel free to email her. We gave her a pale and talked about all the local events coming up. She and her husband are Ukrainian and looking to delve more into their culture in period.

      She is not yet subscribed to the list, so you'll have to email her directly. (vivandiere1864@...)

      In Service,

      Sarafina

      On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 7:37 AM, <AlexdeSet@...> wrote:

      Greetings!
           This lady, from Buffalo Grove, called me the other night asking about the SCA and some of her interests including singing and dancing. She has been involved with CivWar and RevWar re-enacting for about 15 years and wants to investigate other things. If those folks who are involved with singing and dancing contact her, she can find out more about what we do. I see Baroness Sarafina has made a good initial contact, as well as a sewing group!
      Respectfully,
      Alexander de Seton

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2010
        Greetings!
             I was hoping! I noted she seemed impressed with a certain Mistress...She told me her husband was interested in Cossaks (from his family) but had no outlet for that in the past. I mentioned Kevin Ambrjewski and Zygmunt Nadratowski...
             Thanks for the note! I invited her to the Ravenslake demo at the Fox Lake Independence celebration in Fox Lake Saturday 3 July, 10-4, across from the theater at Grand (in Fox Lake) and Rollins.
        R,

        --
        Baroness Sarafina Sinclair, OL