OT: Knitting fashion show!

  • Jen Small
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2010
      Citizens of Ayreton, greetings!

      Do you knit?  Do you know someone who knits?

      I am having a fashion show of my handknitting patterns for children's clothes THIS FRIDAY, July 2, and I'd love you to come!

      WHERE: Loopy Yarns: 47 W Polk, at Dearborn Station (Dearborn and Polk)  http://loopyyarns.com/

      WHEN: Friday, July 2.  Show starts at 6:30pm

      The event is free, but please RSVP to the store if you're coming!

      Thanks for your support, I'm grateful to you to spread the word.

      --Gianetta