Tuesday Night Dance Practices Cancelled.

  • dfvalenta
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2010
      The Tuesday night dance practices at Grey Gargoyles have been canceled for the balance of the Summer Quarter.

      Dance practices are hosted by the the Students for a Creative Anachronism, a student group on the U of C campus. With most students having gone home for the summer, turnout has been light. The dance instructor elected to discontinue the classes.

      YIS

      Guy Dawkins
      A&S Minister for Grey Gargoyles
    • Rob Hicks
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2010
        For those who still wish to keep their dancing legs in good order,  please consider our Sunday northside practices ran by me, and hosted by the ECS.

        For more info click the link

        http://www.meetup.com/medieval-70/

        In service,

        Lord Dunstan Bramblette the Dancer