Fighting practice at Ida Noyes today-Indoor site is reserved!

  • Fern
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 27, 2010
      Dear Ayreton,

      Just in case anyone is worried about the weather for today's fighting practice, we have the indoor site (the Cloister Club) reserved!

      I will be there at 2 pm today, rain or shine. I've been doing my armor repairs this week, and I am almost finished. I'm ready to test out my repairs, brush up on my Pennsic melee rules, and generally have a good time.

      This looks like a good weekend for new fighters, and new people in general, to come to practice at Grey Gargoyles. There is loaner armor available there, many spaces for hanging out, and a good opportunity for Pennsic training and education. I will be happy to teach melee tactics, and to work with people who need specialty training for siege weapons or combat archery authorizations, or scouting training.

      See you this afternoon!

      Sir Fern