Re: [Ayreton] Cancellation of A & S Demo at Library

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2010
      Oh, my goodness, how awful for you!  I work in a public library too, and these are nervous times throughout the state, to be sure.  We've been reading about cutbacks in services that are state-funded, as well as consolidation among systems, because the funding just isn't there.  I hope everything works out okay for you, and all the other displaced staff and patrons.

      Berngard Solgai, called Moose