Sarafina Sinclair's Motherhood Vigil

  • Jennifer Tyderek
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2010
      Greetings Citizens of Ayreton,

      As most of you know, Sarafina Sinclair and Etienne des Roches are expecting their first child in September. To help them along the path to parenthood, we will be holding a Motherhood Vigil at Simple Day starting at 1:30. Please stop by and offer advice on motherhood or simply spend some time with Sarafina enjoying this very exciting time in her life.

      For those who would like to bring a gift, Sarafina and Etienne are registered at Babies R Us and Target under their mundane names (Harlie and Steve Des Roches).

      I look forward to seeing you there!

      Jane the Tall
    • KCMalone3@aol.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 23, 2010
          Don't forget!  Tomorrow is Sarafina's Motherhood Vigil (information below).  If you are at Simple Day, be sure to look for us.

          Jane

          As most of you know, Sarafina Sinclair and Etienne des Roches are expecting their first child in September. To help them along the path to parenthood, we will be holding a Motherhood Vigil at Simple Day starting at 1:30. Please stop by and offer advice on motherhood or simply spend some time with Sarafina enjoying this very exciting time in her life.

          For those who would like to bring a gift, Sarafina and Etienne are registered at Babies R Us and Target under their mundane names (Harlie and Steve Des Roches).

          I look forward to seeing you there!

          Jane the Tall

        • D'vorah bint al-Attar
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 25, 2010
            On 23 Jul 2010, at 3:11 PM, Jennie Tyderek wrote:

            Don't forget!  Tomorrow is Sarafina's Motherhood Vigil (information below).  If you are at Simple Day, be sure to look for us.

            Jane

            I'm so sorry I missed this. I collapsed with heat stroke, went to court afterward anyway, made an idiot of myself because I don't know proper court etiquette and was lightheaded, and then went back to my tent to sleep it off. I hope the vigil was delightful for Sarafina and that it gladdened her heart even more towards motherhood.
            D'vorah bint al-Attar
            Master Albrecht Waldfurster's Egg
            dvorah@...
            http://www.consensualreality.net/sca AND