Re: [Ayreton] Archery practice tonight

  • verena@broomstich.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2010
      We will probably hit dinner then at the normal place before heading home

      Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

      From: Philippa of Otterbourne <otterbourne@...>
      Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 18:42:49 -0500
      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com<Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Archery practice tonight

      Just got here. Lights off doors locked. Looks like he closed up after
      you talked to him. Not ready to head back home in the mayh so I think
      I'll just sit in my car a bit.

      Philippa

      Sent from my iPhone