Dragon Runes Deadline!

  • Bonnie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2006
      Good Gentles,

      Friday, December 1 is the last day to submit articles, drawings, well
      wishes, and announcements for December issue of Dragon Runes!

      One final note, there will be a movie night on December 10, 2006 at my
      residence. Please contact me off list for address information. We are
      planning on starting around 7 pm. Bring something to share.

      Lady Bonnie Bramblette
      mka Bonnie Kayser Hicks