Re: [AyretonArchers] Archery practice tonight

  • Dougal MacAlister
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2010
      Just made I to the range.

      Terry, has apparently closed the range.
      As he's a local resident, he must have and an issue at home

      All about your normal Wednesday activities.

      On Jun 23, 2010, at 5:49 PM, Dougal MacAlister <scadougal@...> wrote:

      Just called Terry down at the shop.
      They are still open despite the tornado sirens.

      If you wish to head over, I'll prolly be there.

      -Dougal

    • verena@broomstich.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23, 2010
        We will probably hit dinner then at the normal place before heading home

        Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

        From: Philippa of Otterbourne <otterbourne@...>
        Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 18:42:49 -0500
        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com<Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
        ReplyTo: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Archery practice tonight

        Just got here. Lights off doors locked. Looks like he closed up after
        you talked to him. Not ready to head back home in the mayh so I think
        I'll just sit in my car a bit.

        Philippa

        Sent from my iPhone