Re: [Ayreton] Archery practice tonight

  • Philippa of Otterbourne
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2010
      Just got here. Lights off doors locked. Looks like he closed up after
      you talked to him. Not ready to head back home in the mayh so I think
      I'll just sit in my car a bit.

      Philippa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 23, 2010, at 5:49 PM, Dougal MacAlister <scadougal@...>
      wrote:

      > Just called Terry down at the shop.
      > They are still open despite the tornado sirens.
      >
      > If you wish to head over, I'll prolly be there.
      >
      > -Dougal

      > coordinators, to get access to post Special Notices, send a request
      > to <Ayreton-owner@yahoogroups.com>.
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Dougal MacAlister
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23, 2010
        Just made I to the range.

        Terry, has apparently closed the range.
        As he's a local resident, he must have and an issue at home

        All about your normal Wednesday activities.

      • verena@broomstich.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 23, 2010
          We will probably hit dinner then at the normal place before heading home

          Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

          From: Philippa of Otterbourne <otterbourne@...>
          Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 18:42:49 -0500