Archery practice tonight

  • Dougal MacAlister
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2010
      Just called Terry down at the shop.
      They are still open despite the tornado sirens.

      If you wish to head over, I'll prolly be there.

      -Dougal
    • Wolfram von Waldersbach
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23, 2010
        Greetings folks,

        Please use common sense if you're thinking about coming out to archery practice this evening. Currently, in Forest Park, we've had serious winds, sideways rain, and many lightning strikes.

        Also, this area had a power outage this past Friday. With any luck, it will not happen again, but who knows how well ComEd did on their repair jobs.

        Be safe.... on the line and off it.

        In Service,

        "Voca me cum benedictis"
        Group Knight's Marshal of the Shire of the Grey Gargoyles
        Bursar - Royal University of the Midrealm
        2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

        CC: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        To: AyretonArchers@yahoogroups.com
        From: scadougal@...
        Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 17:49:43 -0500
        Subject: [Ayreton] Archery practice tonight

        Just called Terry down at the shop.
        They are still open despite the tornado sirens.

        If you wish to head over, I'll prolly be there.

        -Dougal

      • Philippa of Otterbourne
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 23, 2010
          Just got here. Lights off doors locked. Looks like he closed up after
          you talked to him. Not ready to head back home in the mayh so I think
          I'll just sit in my car a bit.

          Philippa

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jun 23, 2010, at 5:49 PM, Dougal MacAlister <scadougal@...>
          wrote:

          > Just called Terry down at the shop.
          > They are still open despite the tornado sirens.
          >
          > If you wish to head over, I'll prolly be there.
          >
          > -Dougal

          > coordinators, to get access to post Special Notices, send a request
          > to <Ayreton-owner@yahoogroups.com>.
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Dougal MacAlister
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 23, 2010
            Just made I to the range.

            Terry, has apparently closed the range.
            As he's a local resident, he must have and an issue at home

            All about your normal Wednesday activities.

          • verena@broomstich.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 23, 2010
              We will probably hit dinner then at the normal place before heading home

              Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

              From: Philippa of Otterbourne <otterbourne@...>
              Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 18:42:49 -0500