Re: [Ayreton] Midrealm Royal Guard Duty

  • kateslists@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2010
      Would anyone be interested in late the first week or the weekend?

      Boj

      From: Bernal Schooley <bschooley@...>
      Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 23:13:02 -0500
      To: <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Midrealm Royal Guard Duty

      Hello Philip,

      First, thanks for offering to organize this again! It's much appreciated.

      I'll second Wednesday, a morning shift would be good for me so I have time to get to the archery field in the afternoon.

      Regards,
      --Richard

      On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 10:46 PM, young <philipwhite@ hotmail.com> wrote:
      Howdy All!

      I am working to organize the Ayreton joint volunteer venture to serve as guards at Midrealm Royal again.

      For those who are interested is standing guard and representing Ayreton, can you let me know a day and time that will work for you?

      We can pretty much have out first pick but I'll need to let them know soon. I'll try and choose the day with the most potential volunteers.

      Thanks all! Go Ayreton!
      ~philip

      ------------ --------- --------- ------

      ~~~~~