Re: [Ayreton] Midrealm Royal Guard Duty

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 22, 2010
      Wednesday for me...its a low impact fighting day, although later afternoon or evening. I'm teaching at 2

      Thanks for organizing this.

      Hillary

      From: "young" <philipwhite@...>
      Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 03:46:11
      To: <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [Ayreton] Midrealm Royal Guard Duty

      Howdy All!

      I am working to organize the Ayreton joint volunteer venture to serve as guards at Midrealm Royal again.

      For those who are interested is standing guard and representing Ayreton, can you let me know a day and time that will work for you?

      We can pretty much have out first pick but I'll need to let them know soon. I'll try and choose the day with the most potential volunteers.

      Thanks all! Go Ayreton!
      ~philip

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Bernal Schooley
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 22, 2010
        Hello Philip,

        First, thanks for offering to organize this again! It's much appreciated.

        I'll second Wednesday, a morning shift would be good for me so I have time to get to the archery field in the afternoon.

        Regards,
        --Richard

        On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 10:46 PM, young <philipwhite@...> wrote:
        Howdy All!

        I am working to organize the Ayreton joint volunteer venture to serve as guards at Midrealm Royal again.

        For those who are interested is standing guard and representing Ayreton, can you let me know a day and time that will work for you?

        We can pretty much have out first pick but I'll need to let them know soon. I'll try and choose the day with the most potential volunteers.

        Thanks all! Go Ayreton!
        ~philip

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           Ayreton-digest@yahoogroups.com
           Ayreton-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

      • kateslists@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 23, 2010
          Would anyone be interested in late the first week or the weekend?

          Boj

          From: Bernal Schooley <bschooley@...>
          Sender: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 23:13:02 -0500
          To: <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
          ReplyTo: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Midrealm Royal Guard Duty

          On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 10:46 PM, young <philipwhite@ hotmail.com> wrote:
          Howdy All!

          I am working to organize the Ayreton joint volunteer venture to serve as guards at Midrealm Royal again.

          For those who are interested is standing guard and representing Ayreton, can you let me know a day and time that will work for you?

          We can pretty much have out first pick but I'll need to let them know soon. I'll try and choose the day with the most potential volunteers.

          Thanks all! Go Ayreton!
          ~philip

          ~~~~~

          To view and add events to the calendar: http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Ayreton/ cal/