Fwd: [Northshield] Border Skirmish Lost and Found & Concert Thanks & more ...

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2010

      From: Dahrien Cordell <dahrien@...>
      To: cam@...; northshield@...
      Sent: Tue, Jun 22, 2010 3:23 am
      Subject: [Northshield] Border Skirmish Lost and Found & Concert Thanks & more ...

      Hi, everyone. I was/am the webminister for 2010's Border Skirmish (yeah, last week). So when I saw the Lost & Found list just now, I put it up on the event web site, which I'm leaving up for a couple more weeks. Just go to the home page ...

      http://caeranterth.org/Calendar/BorderSkirmish/2010/index.php

      Prominently displayed at the top is a box starting with the note, "THE EVENT IS OVER." And there are a couple of notes beneath it, one about Lost & Found, and one about Thanks from the Concert Coordinator.

      More such things may be sent to me; or you may want to reach staff from this year's event for other things. Either way, that web site will stay up to help you, for a little bit. (Eventually, it will "go away", so that people looking early for next year's site before it exists don't find this one by accident.)

      YIS,
      -- Baron Dahrien Cordell =)
      Webminister for Border Skirmish 2010