Dance Practice! Please Read!

  • ctulloch@uchicago.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2006
      Sundry Chicago Dancers,

      I am very very sorry to send this so last minute, but I have just (seriously, JUST)
      been informed that our other music-provider will be unable to make it to dance
      practice this evening, and since our primary music-provider and lovely teacher,
      Teleri, is also unable to make it this evening, it looks as though there will be NO
      DANCE PRACTICE TONIGHT! We have no music, and as far as I know very few
      people expected to attend anyways, but if you know anyone who might not be on
      one of these lists and would need to know this, please forward it. Thank you so
      much!

      In (frazzled) service,

      Caillech inghin Saigart