FW: [ShireofRavenslake] Re: Border Skimish Lost and Found

  • Kyla
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 20, 2010
      Forwarded as requested.

      Tabitha
      -----Original Message-----
      From: ShireofRavenslake@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ShireofRavenslake@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Mary Sanger
      Sent: Sunday, June 20, 2010 7:51 PM
      To: northshield@...; ShireofRavenslake@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ShireofRavenslake] Re: Border Skimish Lost and Found

      One more thing,
      1- metal key (say Axxess+ on it), looks like  it may go with a padlock. Threaded on a bright blue grograin ribbon.

      (fell out of something when I was repacking the box.)

      Rose Marian

      On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 7:46 PM, Mary Sanger <masanger17@gmail. com> wrote:
      Greetings from Rose Marian, Substitute Head Gate Warden (CAM) for Border Skirmish.

      The following items were left behind at Border Skirmish:
      (Please cross post widely. We had guests from at least 7 states)

      From the Heavy list field:
      1- 4 ft marshall's staff
      2- 8 ft. marshall's staves
      1- round shield, wood, 2 ft. diameter, somewhat dished, painted black face with many gold colored leather pieces tacked around the edge.
      1- steel lame, 2 3/4" x 7", curved,  2 rivets near the corners of one long edge
      1- small/moderate size coil of heavy duty blaze orange ribbon/flat lacing, 1/2 " wide
      1- leather strap, 1 " wide x 13 1/4 in length, wide "eyeholes" near each end

      From the Rapier list field:
      1- doublet,black and olive striped fabric, split sides, with epaulets, otherwise sleeveless
      1- pair black leather fencing gloves, maybe size large

      These could from from either list:
      1- purple and blue arming cap
      1- black "under armour" cap

      Other items:
      1- left handed work glove, old/cream-colored leather, wrist length, perhaps size large
      1- Phillips Sonicare toothbrush (ladies restroom near the Gate)
      1- pair ladies clog type shoes, medium brown leather uppers, size undetermined
       1- wooden tankard, celtic roundel design of three horses in triskele with knotwork
      1- marshall's storage style clipboard, grey plastic, possibly belongs to a rapier marshall based on some of the contents.
      1- short red cloak with black cord tie (Red Company from MK?)
      1- Middle Eastern dancer coin belt, 3 ft in length, center of belt has a large decorative setting with a red "jewel"

      That is all I'm aware of.
      If anything is yours, please contact me to arrange return of the item.

      Rose Marian, masanger17 AT gmail.com

    • Thomas Hughes
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 21, 2010

        Rose Marian,

        I believe the four foot long marshal staff belongs to my son Gareth o’Shaughnessy.  I borrowed it marshal the melees and may have left it at marshal’s point.  I can pick it up at a Thieves of Hearts practice.

        Sean o’Shaughnessy

        Thomas W. Hughes

        2505 Rosehall Lane

        Aurora, Illinois 60503

        Mobile: 630-418-8774

        Home: 630-229-0926

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 21, 2010

          Greetings,

          It is my pleasure to advise you that the Barony of Ayreton will have FIVE Cantons.  The Shire of Gray Gargoyles achieved the minimum number of votes to make the transition to Canton.

          Their Majesties are reviewing the candidates for Baron and Baroness, but do not expect to hear the results until after Simple Day.

          In Service I Remain,

          Baron Thorvald Redhair

          Middle Kingdom Seneschal

        • Robyyan Torr d'Elandris
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 21, 2010
            Thanks for passing the news along promptly!  Its good to know we won't have an orphan. :-)

            http://robyyan.googlepages.com

            It is my pleasure to advise you that the Barony of Ayreton will have FIVE Cantons.  The Shire of Gray Gargoyles achieved the minimum number of votes to make the transition to Canton.

            Their Majesties are reviewing the candidates for Baron and Baroness, but do not expect to hear the results until after Simple Day.

            In Service I Remain,

            Baron Thorvald Redhair

            Middle Kingdom Seneschal

          • nadezda_zezastrizl
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 21, 2010
              Yeah Gargoyles!!!

              Thanks for the good news

              --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, "Ron Sargent" <thorvaldr@...> wrote:

              > Greetings,
              >

              > It is my pleasure to advise you that the Barony of Ayreton will have FIVE
              > Cantons. The Shire of Gray Gargoyles achieved the minimum number of votes
              > to make the transition to Canton.
              >

              > Their Majesties are reviewing the candidates for Baron and Baroness, but do
              > not expect to hear the results until after Simple Day.
              >

              > In Service I Remain,
              >

              > Baron Thorvald Redhair
              >
              > Middle Kingdom Seneschal

            • Jen Small