Emergency marshal help needed

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2010
      Can someone willing to serve as an armored combat marshal in the morning for Carraig Bans Ragnorak rampage please contact me asap at 630 750 0965.

      My fathers release date from the hospital has been pushed back to tomorrow morning.

      I should be able to make it by the afternoon but need someone to cover auths, inspections and morning tournaments.

      I apologize to all concerned and will do what I can to make this work for all.

      Hillary