RE: [Ayreton] Fighter Practice June 20th Father's Day

  • Thomas Hughes
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 17, 2010

      Gareth and I will not be there.  Doing father’s day and then Ayreton meeting.

      Sean

      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 17, 2010
        Fern will not be there, due to the multiple demands of the TGS meeting, and the Ayreton meeting. And maybe the Jeff Fest demo, too.

        This might indeed be a good time to cancel the Ayreton practice, although I don't know whether Grey Gargoyles has any special plans for Sunday.

        Thanks for planning ahead for this!

        Fern

        Gareth and I will not be there.  Doing father’s day and then Ayreton meeting.

        Sean

           Who is actually going to make it to fighter practice this Sunday?   I have heard a few people will not be available due to it being Father's Day and was wondering if we need to officially cancel practice?

        Henry
        Ayreton Marshal

      • David Valenta
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 17, 2010
          Ida Noyes is closed this Sunday!
          This being the week between Spring and Summer Quarters.

          Guy

        • Scribesquire@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 18, 2010

            With teh site being closed, Father's Day, and meetings, fighter practice this Sunday, June 20th, is cancelled.

            Henry

            Ayreton marshal

          • Wendy Pastrick
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 18, 2010
              Haha - now I see these emails...

              Thanks everyone who cc'd Tim on your replies, and for other responses to him personally. I do not know if he signed up for the list yet, but I did encourage him to do so.

              Smiles,
              Jale