Re: [Ayreton] Fighter Practice June 20th Father's Day

  • Christian Fournier
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 17, 2010
      I won't be around (though not because of Father's Day-- just busy).

       XF

      On Jun 17, 2010, at 10:29 AM, Scribesquire@... wrote:

      Greetings all,

         Who is actually going to make it to fighter practice this Sunday?   I have heard a few people will not be available due to it being Father's Day and was wondering if we need to officially cancel practice?

      Henry
      Ayreton Marshal

    • Thomas Hughes
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 17, 2010

        Gareth and I will not be there.  Doing father’s day and then Ayreton meeting.

        Sean

        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 17, 2010
          Fern will not be there, due to the multiple demands of the TGS meeting, and the Ayreton meeting. And maybe the Jeff Fest demo, too.

          This might indeed be a good time to cancel the Ayreton practice, although I don't know whether Grey Gargoyles has any special plans for Sunday.

          Thanks for planning ahead for this!

          Fern

          Gareth and I will not be there.  Doing father’s day and then Ayreton meeting.

          Sean

             Who is actually going to make it to fighter practice this Sunday?   I have heard a few people will not be available due to it being Father's Day and was wondering if we need to officially cancel practice?

          Henry
          Ayreton Marshal

        • David Valenta
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 17, 2010
            Ida Noyes is closed this Sunday!
            This being the week between Spring and Summer Quarters.

            Guy

          • Scribesquire@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 18, 2010

              With teh site being closed, Father's Day, and meetings, fighter practice this Sunday, June 20th, is cancelled.

              Henry

              Ayreton marshal

            • Wendy Pastrick
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 18, 2010
                Haha - now I see these emails...

                Thanks everyone who cc'd Tim on your replies, and for other responses to him personally. I do not know if he signed up for the list yet, but I did encourage him to do so.

                Smiles,
                Jale