Re: [Ayreton] Pennsic 39 Populace and Champion Shoot information

  • Bernal Schooley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16 10:10 AM
      Thanks Dougal,

      I'm really hoping to get out to archery field this year. I really have no excuse for Wednesday since I've got no armored combat activities on that day.

      --Richard

      On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 11:39 AM, Dougal MacAlister <scadougal@...> wrote:

      Greetings unto the Peoples of Ayreton,

      War is at our doorstep. Our great Cousins in the East grow restless and have engaged in skirmishes with our neighbor Aethelmearc.
      This is a call to all goode peoples of High and Low status, to take up bows and rise to defend the Midrealm at the impending Pennsic War.
      There will be two populace archery war points, a war point from Tuesday and Wednesday, a second war point Thursday and Friday.
      You may shoot twice for score per War Point.

      Don't have a bow? Don't worry. Borrow a friend's and get inspected for safety.

      Archery Champions Team try-out/selections will be on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.
      The Champions shoot will be on Monday morning.

      All attending Archery Marshals, please donate at least one 2 hour slot of time to marshal the line or score.
      Your efforts will help make for a more pleasant War for all participants.

      Practice hard and prepare your gear for War.
      Event information has been uploaded to the Ayreton yahoogroup files section, with some handwritten notes.

      Hopefully that link works.

      THL Dougal MacAlister, C.G.C.
      Lt.General - Target Archery, Middle Kingdom