FW: [Mid-MOF] Digest Number 2145

  • Valerie Rakers
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2006

      From: mkmof@yahoogroups.com
      To: mkmof@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Mid-MOF] Digest Number 2145
      Date: 28 Nov 2006 11:46:35 -0000

      Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

      1.
      Boar's Head... From: Terri Lyn Layman

      Message

      1.

      Boar's Head...

      Posted by: "Terri Lyn Layman" terrilyn@...   terrilyn2

      Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm (PST)

      Is anyone from the Chicago area (I think its south side specifically, but
      not sure) going to Boar�s Head?

      My host/ride is now unable to go to the event, although I will still be
      going to visit him. (And not attending said event is not part of the plans.)

      I can pay a little gas money, and should be able to share in driving.

      Can you help a poor lass from southern Constellation out??!

      Thanks,

      -Lady Christina

      --

      Terri Lyn Layman

      AKA: Lady Christina No�lle, Middle Kingdom, Constellation, Shire Stonecroft

      terrilyn@insightbb. com � or � terrilyn2001@ alumni.purdue. edu

      "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to
      what lies within us."

      Ralph Waldo Emerson

      "Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."

      Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

      Yahoo! News

      Celebrity News

      Get the latest

      gossip/news

      Yahoo! TV

      Staying in tonight?

      Check listings to

      see what is on.

      Drive Traffic

      Sponsored Search

      can help increase

      your site traffic.

      Need to Reply?

      Get FREE company branded e-mail accounts and a Web site from Microsoft Office Live