Re: June Ayreton Business Meeting Time and Location

  • nadezda_zezastrizl
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 15, 2010
      Two notes for those driving in for this meeting--one is that we can use the parking lot for Hoyne bank that's on the SE corner of Giddings & Milwaukee. The meeting location is at the Congregational Church of Jefferson Park, 5320 West Giddings.
      Also, anyone taking the expressway should noted that the Lawrence Avenue I-90 outbound exit is currently unavailable due to a bridge reconstruction project. If you are travelling that direction, exit at Montrose off of I-94, continue West (left at the top of the ramp), and then turn right onto Milwaukee and continue to Giddings.
      -Nadezda
      If you have problems, call my cell at 847-902-2961