Fwd: [Ayreton] SCA Practices

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 14, 2010
      Greetings!
           "Thieves" practices are generally held Tuesday nights at Gelnnbrook North High School at 7 pm. It is on Shermer Rd north of Willow. I believe directions may be found on the Shire of Ravenslake website (www.ravenslake.org) under "Cartography"
      Respectfully,
      Alexander

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 15, 2010
        Sorry for getting to the party late....  It's taken a bit to get caught up enolugh at work to check in here.

        Yes, picking up people from the train station is pretty do-able, You just need to get to the Glenview North station and we can do the rest.  I know this is short notice, but if you are still interested in making fight practice tonight, please just give me a call.

        Warder Anton du Marais
        22four-six88-73O4

        Hope to see you soon!

        Anton du Marais

        To: ayreton@yahoogroups.com
        From: lysergswoman@...
        Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 17:14:08 -0700

        Judging by what you sent me, the sunday practice is what I can make, having no vehicle to get out to the site on tuesdays. Do rapier fighters meet on sundays? The rapier is what I was interested in.