Re: [Ayreton] Ayreton

  • ostwestly@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2010
      All things considered not to bad.

      The right knee is still a little sore, but I am able to put a little bit of weight on it.  It hurts more when I bend it.

      Thanks for asking.

      Gareth
      Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 13, 2010
        Hope your knee feels better soon.

        In Service,

        "Voca me cum benedictis"
        Bursar - Royal University of the Midrealm
        2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

        To: scadougal@...; Ayreton@yahoogroups.com