Fwd: [MidPel] Volunteer and get free site fee for Simple Day 2010

  • AlexdeSet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2010

      From: Moira <macgillavrey@...>
      To: sternfeld@yahoogroups.com; mkmof@yahoogroups.com; mk-landed@yahoogroups.com; mk-pelican@...
      Sent: Sun, Jun 13, 2010 6:37 pm
      Subject: [MidPel] Volunteer and get free site fee for Simple Day 2010

      Please pass this on to any list you'd like.

      Thanks,
      Baroness Moira MacGillavrey
      Lady Ersebet Szubota
      Autocrats, Simple Days 30th Edition

      Free Site fee for Volunteer time at Simple Day:

      For those of you who have a tight budget, or just like to keep busy at an event, we have a deal for you.

      If you sign up in advance, to work 4 hours, with one of the staff members who need volunteers, it waives your site fee.  Volunteers do still need to pay their camping fee since that goes straight to the park.  If you don't know where to volunteer, please contact one of the autocrats and they will be most happy to help you.

      Fighters, doing your time helping with set up on Friday night, or tear down on Sunday morning, would allow you all day on Saturday free.  We have 5 pavillions that need to be set up and taken down, plus the list field.  We also need help with troll and security on Friday evening with fighter friendly shifts.

      =