December Dragon Runes

  • Bonnie
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2006
      For those of you who do not know me, I am Lady Bonnie Bramblette
      (formerly known as Lady Brigette Lafleur). I am the Tree-Girt-Sea
      Chronicler. It has been a long time (my fault) since the last issue
      of Dragon Runes. I have had a request from our new seneschal to put
      out a December/Christmas issue of Dragon Runes.

      If you have any well wishing, hellos, birthdays, or special occasions
      that you wish to express and be known to others, please send them to
      me off list with "Submission to Dragon Runes" in the subject
      heading. I will also need a permission to publish form that can be
      found at

      http://www.midrealm.org/chronicler/.

      There are two types of files for the form a PDF and a Word document.
      If you are unable to email it to me, you may snail mail it to me
      (please request my address of list). I must have the permission to
      publish in my files before I can publish anything you give me.

      I would like submissions in by December 1st. I will accept
      permission to publish forms up until December 10. I will be at
      Boar's Head to collect any permission to publish forms. Officers,
      plese send me your reports to put into Dragon Runes. Dragon Runes,
      December 2006 edition will be ready for distribution on December 15.

      Thank you for your support.

      Lady Bonnie Bramblette
      (mka Bonnie Kayser Hicks)