Re: [Ayreton] June Ayreton Business Meeting Time and Location

  • Julia Needlman
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 9, 2010
      Thank you Richard and Phebe for such quick and respectful action. Nice Job! See you at the meetings.

      Juliana

    • D'vorah bint al-Attar
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 9, 2010
        So to recap, which meeting is earliest, and at what time, and at what address? Then we can just stay afterward for the other one, if we're able to come.
        D'vorah bint al-Attar
        Master Albrecht Waldfurster's Egg
        dvorah@...
        Facebook: D'vorah Bint Al-Attar
      • nadezda_zezastrizl
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 15, 2010
          Two notes for those driving in for this meeting--one is that we can use the parking lot for Hoyne bank that's on the SE corner of Giddings & Milwaukee. The meeting location is at the Congregational Church of Jefferson Park, 5320 West Giddings.
          Also, anyone taking the expressway should noted that the Lawrence Avenue I-90 outbound exit is currently unavailable due to a bridge reconstruction project. If you are travelling that direction, exit at Montrose off of I-94, continue West (left at the top of the ramp), and then turn right onto Milwaukee and continue to Giddings.
          -Nadezda
          If you have problems, call my cell at 847-902-2961