Re: [Ayreton] June Ayreton Business Meeting Time and Location

  • Bernal Schooley
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 8, 2010

      Phebe, thanks for the offer. I was going to contact you tonight about it.

      Let's go ahead with it and have the meeting at the TGS site at 7:00pm on the 20th.

      --Richard

      On Jun 8, 2010 2:12 PM, "PJ Reaney" <reaneypj@...> wrote:

      Hi Eoghan,

      I spoke with Richard yesterday when I returned from an unexpected trip out of town for a funeral (why I was unable to respond to his email) regarding the meeting schedule conflict.  He was not aware that the monthly TGS meeting is scheduled for the third Sunday of every month.

      I also contact most of the TGS officers regarding options for the meetings.  We all felt having both the baronial and TGS meetings is important.  I emailed Richard last night to propose moving the baronial meeting to our TGS meeting location in order to accommodate both meetings and eliminate the conflict.

      TGS is able to get our meeting site earlier to host both the baronial and TGS meetings on the 20th.  This is still a viable option for the baronial meeting if the other groups agree to the change.

      We all understand this is was an unexpected meeting change and that no one intended to create any conflict or strife.   TGS members have been and will continue to actively support both our group and our barony.

      At your service,

      Phebe
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 9, 2010
        Thank you Richard and Phebe for such quick and respectful action. Nice Job! See you at the meetings.

        Juliana

      • D'vorah bint al-Attar
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 9, 2010
          So to recap, which meeting is earliest, and at what time, and at what address? Then we can just stay afterward for the other one, if we're able to come.
          D'vorah bint al-Attar
          Master Albrecht Waldfurster's Egg
          dvorah@...
          Facebook: D'vorah Bint Al-Attar
        • nadezda_zezastrizl
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 15, 2010
            Two notes for those driving in for this meeting--one is that we can use the parking lot for Hoyne bank that's on the SE corner of Giddings & Milwaukee. The meeting location is at the Congregational Church of Jefferson Park, 5320 West Giddings.
            Also, anyone taking the expressway should noted that the Lawrence Avenue I-90 outbound exit is currently unavailable due to a bridge reconstruction project. If you are travelling that direction, exit at Montrose off of I-94, continue West (left at the top of the ramp), and then turn right onto Milwaukee and continue to Giddings.
            -Nadezda
            If you have problems, call my cell at 847-902-2961