Re: [Ayreton] Border Skirmish day camp.

  • Bernal Schooley
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2010
      Good idea Guy.

      I've been so focused on getting myself ready for Border Skirmish that I hadn't given any thought to stuff like this. I'll be going up early Friday afternoon to set up my pavilion and I could bring a 12'x20' shade fly to set up beside the battle field.

      If anyone has a wood table, that would be cool. That way if anyone wants to bring some snacks to share we have table for them.

      --Richard

      On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 12:05 PM, David Valenta <dvalenta@...> wrote:

      Is there any interest in a Ayreton day camp at Border Skirmish?

      Guy

    • David Valenta
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7, 2010
        I'll have my small viewing pavilion and table too.

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 7, 2010
          If you guys give me some dimensions, then I'll see if I can save space for you. I'll be going up in the early afternoon Friday so I should be early enough to get a good block of space for us.