Border Skirmish day camp.

  • David Valenta
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 7, 2010
      Is there any interest in a Ayreton day camp at Border Skirmish?

      Guy
    • Christian Fournier
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 7, 2010

        Is there any interest in a Ayreton day camp at Border Skirmish?

        Sure!

        I'll bring my shade umbrella and Ayreton banner, for a start...

         XF

      • Bernal Schooley
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 7, 2010
          Good idea Guy.

          I've been so focused on getting myself ready for Border Skirmish that I hadn't given any thought to stuff like this. I'll be going up early Friday afternoon to set up my pavilion and I could bring a 12'x20' shade fly to set up beside the battle field.

          If anyone has a wood table, that would be cool. That way if anyone wants to bring some snacks to share we have table for them.

          --Richard

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 7, 2010
            I'll have my small viewing pavilion and table too.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 7, 2010
              If you guys give me some dimensions, then I'll see if I can save space for you. I'll be going up in the early afternoon Friday so I should be early enough to get a good block of space for us.