Parking Alert for this Sunday practice at Ida Noyes!!

  • dfvalenta
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2010
      Hello all,

      This Sunday is the Annual 57th Street Art Fair in Hyde Park.

      Parking on 59th in front of Ida Noyes hall may be unavailable. We are advising anyone planning to attend Sunday fighter practice to park on the Midway Plaisance.

      Because of the fair we are encouraging a display of SCA life garb. feel free to come and join us.

      Guy
    • Ted Reichardt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2010
        Do we have a room? If not, let's keep watching the weather reports...
        right now, 30% chance of rain in the afternoon. Also, we should be
        bringing food to share?

        thomas p