Pennsic Gift Basket Project- Update!!!!

  • Nora London
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2010
      Greetings to the list-

      We have been making progress on the Gift Basket their Majesties Requested to gift to their Eastern cousins. The list below identifies  the items that have been confirmed to me. Please check over the list to make sure I have everyone's information correct.

      We are looking for additional donations!!!!  A number of individuals have indicated that they would be making a contribution but had not confirmed as of yet what that would be- I would like to hear from you. Please contact me off list ( nhalden@... ) to volunteer additional donations or to make corrections to this list.

      I had set a due date of July 1 to have all Items turned in. Please let me know if you can meet that time frame and to make arrangements to get the items. The June meeting would be good as then we can see all the wonderful things. I hope to have the baskets complete to present to their Majesties at Simple Day.

      Note: When you turn in an item please include your full contact information and any descriptive information on the item (s) you are donating (time, place, materials, care & use etc)

      Many thanks in advance for your generous contributions.

      YIS,

      Nicholaa

      Basket donation

      Donated by

      Ceramic Brush trays and 3 bowls. -

      Elaine Ladd

      Set of pottery goblets in the Royalties' colors-

      D'Vorah bint al-Att

      Two embroidered napkins

      Margrett Norwoode

      Set of purple and gold handmade glass goblets

      Wulf

      Bottles of Mead - ? #- how many

      Henry of Exeter

      Bottles of Mead - ?# how many

      Ansel

      Scroll cases

      Countess Syr Fern

      Copper largess tokens

      Countess Syr Fern

      Blank Scrolls for East Kingdom AOA level Awards

      Hillary (and others TBD)

      Leather tooled notebook with blank pages and book marks

      Marissa de Courette

      Trim-

      Foxvale

      Inkle loom trim

      Yamamura Kitsune Gozen

      1/2 dozen Small period tapestry bags

      Nicholaa Halden

      Necklace and earring set for her majesty (in her arms)

      Nicholaa Halden

      Hair bobs

      Gianetta

    • Bernal Schooley
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2010
        Greetings,

        We need more stuff for the Pennsic Gift Basket Project!

        There's enough now for us to not be embarrassed, but we need more in order to make a really good showing for Ayreton. Even if you only have time or the skills to make a small contribution, every bit helps to showcase the breadth of talent and support that Ayreton has within it's populace.

        Nicholaa will be collecting items at the June 20th meeting and through other arrangements up until July 1st. If you missed it before, the details of her recent email are quoted below.

        In your service,
        --Richard

        On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 8:24 AM, Nora London <nhalden@...> wrote:

[...]

      • D'vorah bint al-Attar
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 7, 2010
          Nicholaa has been good enough to offer to pick up my contributions, but in the event that she can't make it to my studio in the next few days, I'll bring my things there. I may try to bring a few more items as well, but I can't promise -- it's a matter of whether I get my orders out and therefore have extra time to do more things before then.
          D'vorah bint al-Attar
          Master Albrecht Waldfurster's Egg
          dvorah@...
          Facebook: D'vorah Bint Al-Attar