thank you vanished wood

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010
      Thank you and Hoobahs go out to Vanished Wood from the bottom of my
      chatelaine heart. Real life attaclked Foxvale en masse tonight and I
      was in danger of being a demo of one until Acelina put out the call for
      help. Garrick, Sarah, Sean,Nichola, Gavin and Kathy (and of course
      Acelina) answered the call. Thank you to all who made the demo
      possible.

      Hillary