Demo reminder

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2010
      Hello all,

      This is your friendly neighborhood demo reminder for Thursday, June 3 at Rotollo Middle School in Batavia.

      Again, we are invited to fight and display/teach A & S. The demo begins at 6:30 and we can set up at 6:00.

      So far I haven't had any responses other than FV so feel free to email or call and let me know if you are coming.

      Thanks,

      Hillary

      The address is as follows:
      1501 South Raddant Road
      Batavia, IL 60510-8366
      (630) 937-8700

      My number is 630-750-0965 if anyone needs to contact me on that day.