Last Call: BSVII shirts

  • MacGregorsCairn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 8:57 AM
      Hey folks,

      I need to get the print order for Border Skirmish t-shirts sent in tonight. If you want to pre-order a shirt (the only way you can get long sleeves, or sizes other than L/XL/XXL), please order TODAY! You can use the forms available on the "t-shirts" bage of the Border Skirmish website - where you can see a mockup of the shirt - or drop me an e-mail to let me know, but I have to have it by 10pm tonight.

      I will have only a limited number of short-sleeve shirts available for purchase on site at the event.

      Thanks!
      ~Marie
      "In wine there is wisdom. In beer there is freedom. In water there is bacteria."