Court & Country's next performance

  • lady_mairead
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2010
      Court & Country's next performance will be at Border Skirmish VII, in Kenosha on Saturday, June 12 at 4:00pm, for the second annual Border Skirmish Concert. We'll be performing 3-4 songs, including some of our newest repertoire.

      Please join us at the event! We greatly enjoyed performing in this concert last year and look forward to this year's event.

      http://caeranterth.northshield.org/Calendar/BorderSkirmish/2010/concert.php