Ayreton Gardeners - questions

  • akruck2007
    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2010
      RE: Aztec All Souls Feast - plant growing

      Greetings!
      I have a squash plant (I believe) from Kevin Westberg (Vanished Woods) who started it for us. I had three growing indoors and was hoping to transplant them this wekeend, but 2 bit the dust already.

      Elisot (also of VW) said she had 3 and is down to one now, too. Could you email directions on what I should be doing with the leaves if it sprouts, please? And when is it supposed to sprout? Right now it looks just like a giant bean sprout w/2 small leaves. Should I be asking Lady Tacit of Darby for more seedlings to replace those that didn't make it?

      Wondering,
      Ann : )

      Lady Ann of Walton Woods