Looking for a Pennsic ride

  • JC Ravage
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2006
      Good Gentles,
      I place myself at your mercy.  I am William Atherbridge, newly resident in the fair Towne of Ayreton, where I study in the Department of the Crusades (mka Center for Middle Eastern Studies) at the University of Chicago in Hyde Park.  I'm seeking a ride to Pennsic for myself and a few bags (a suitcase, a large duffel, a modern tent, a rapier, and a backpack).  If any who hear this message can give me a ride there and back (leaving the 6th or later, getting back as late as possible), I would be exceedingly grateful.  I'll gladly pay more than my share of gas, tolls, etc and even bring music for the ride if you decide to trust my musical tastes.

      I'm sorry if you've gotten this message before from more local lists.

      Most sincerely and with thanks in advance,
      William Atherbridge