Kingdom A&S Faire on Saturday - Need help

  • Kristine Petroshius
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2010

      Hey everyone,

      Sorry for the mass email but please see below. I could use your help in judging the MANY MANY entries that we have this season. Please try to volunteer when you can. Many hands make light work.

      We have around 95 entries that were eligilble for the Kingdom Faire. So we need LOTS and LOTS of help with judging and getting things running smoothly. I'll be on site Friday early evening to get some items ready.

      See you all there!

      Kristiana
      KMOAS

      ~ Kristine
      ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --
      Ministerium se preaevenit (Service before self)

      To: gildedbees@yahoogro ups.com
      CC: llewhobbs@gmail. com
      From: deniseuna@wowway. com
      Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 21:47:03 -0400
      Subject: Re: [gildedbees] Kat CANNOT judge at A&S

      Good to know  and I understand. However we really need judges if all the qualifying enteries come to Kingdom.
      Una Wynnifreed Berry

      Message 2 of 2 , May 26, 2010
        I am attending and would be happy to help judge.

        Marissa

        To: gildedbees@yahoogro ups.com
        CC: llewhobbs@gmail. com
        From: deniseuna@wowway. com