Rotollo Middle School Demo

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2010

      Hello all,

      Rotollo Middle School has once again asked for our presence as they complete their Middle Ages unit in Social Studies.  We have done this demo before - it's relatively easy, the parents and kids are very polite and interested in what we have to present and we get a fairly decent crowd.

      It's scheduled for Thursday, June 3rd starting at 6:30.  We can start setting up at 6:00.

      The address is:

      Rotolo Middle School
      1501 South Raddant Road Batavia, IL 60510

      We are in need of fighters, and artisans of all flavors.  This is organized almost like a science fair with A and S at their own tables in a central location and fighters outside whether permitting.  The parents and students attend like an open house, walking around to the different areas.

      Anyone interested please email  or call me so I have an idea of numbers.

      Thanks all,

      Hillary
      630-750-0965