Call for Classes/Call for Entries: Border Skirmish VII A&S

  • MacGregorsCairn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2010
      Greetings all,

      The current list of A&S classes to be taught at Border Skirmish VII (June 11-13, hosted by the Shire of Ravenslake and the Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr in Kenosha, WI) has been posted to the event website:

      There are still class times available and we would love to see them all filled! If you're interested in teaching, please contact me at macgregorscairn_at_aol.com or via the link on the website.

      And while you're on the website, don't forget to check out our competitions, concert, bardic, and Artisan's Row activities! (You can even visit the T-Shirt page to pre-order your event shirt by June 1 - so you'll be sure to get the size you want!)

      Please feel free to forward or cross-post this message as needed.

      YIS,
      Marie la Fauconniere
      Class Wrangler and Competition Steward
      Border Skirmish VII
      Modern: Nita L. Lewis
      SCA: THL Marie la Fauconniere, CDH, OW
      Shire of Ravenslake, Midlands, Kingdom of the Middle
      "In wine there is wisdom. In beer there is freedom. In water there is bacteria."