Re: [Ayreton] Event Update

  • kazoshea@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2006
      Sure I'll volunteer to do cooking/feast prep prior to and day of. So who doing the feast ?

      Iago

    • suzanearley@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 21, 2006
        I volunteered to head up the feast.

        Ghita

        From: kazoshea@...
        Sure I'll volunteer to do cooking/feast prep prior to and day of. So who doing the feast ?

        Iago

      • Sir Ix
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 21, 2006
          >I volunteered to head up the feast.
          >
          >Ghita

          You volunteered for something? That is so hard to believe :)

          Sounds like a good plan for an event.

          --
          Sir Ixtilixochitl
          Midlands - http://www.themidlands.org