Baronial Polling

  • Ardena6
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22 5:55 AM
      hello: the Mid Seneschal has stated that if we did not receive our Baronial Poll in the snail mail, that we were to let him know. I am letting Master Thorvald know, I did not receive a poll via U.S. Postal Mail...I am a member of TreeGirtSea,my membership number is 75629, and my zip code is 60659.. Sincerely, Ardena Wildflower

      Modern Name: Amelia L. Woolard

      Thank you for you attention to this matter. AW