Gargoyle's Baronial Poll

  • David Valenta
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2010
      Hello all,

      If you received a Yellow baronial poll for Grey Gargoyles please send it back!!

      As most of you are aware, most of us who "play" as Gargoyles do not actually reside in the GG zip codes. Therefore our votes are not being counted towards the Grey Gargoyles joining the barony!

      It would be a shame to not have the Grey Gargoyles be a part of Ayreton. With the way the pole is being conducted there is every reason to believe we will not be due to low voter turnout or the apathy of those SCA members who reside in GG zip codes but do not participate as Gargoyles.

      Thanks for your time,

      Guy