Thank you from Hillary

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2010

      Thank you to all those who came to last Sunday's demo/ A & S at the Batavia Public Library.  There was an incredible showing of fletching, pottery, leather working, hair braiding, sewing, fiber arts, and scribal arts.  With a bit of armored combat thrown in.

      To all of the artisans and fighters who were willing to share your talents and skills with each other and the public I can't thank you enough.

      You all help to make our barony grow both in population and in abilities.  I am so proud to be Ayreton.

      With gratitude,

      Hillary