RE: [Ayreton] Thanks for the Fighter Symposium & Regional Fighter Practice

  • Wolfram von Waldersbach
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2010
      Glad to be of help. It was a blast.

      I really liked the site, especially the lake nearby. And I was able to get in a decent number of fights. Good times.

      In Service,

      "Voca me cum benedictis"
      Bursar - Royal University of the Midrealm
      2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: philipwhite@...
      Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 20:22:56 +0000
      Subject: [Ayreton] Thanks for the Fighter Symposium & Regional Fighter Practice

      Howdy All!

      I just wanted to thank everyone who made the Fighter Symposium such a great event this past weekend. I am still excited thinking about it!

      I'm impressed with everyone from Foxvale and think they did a wonderful job partnering with our neighbors to the West. Thank you for hosting us.

      I'd like to give my personal thanks to everyone who helped me armor up for the first time in many years. Honorable Lord Wolfram was my authorizing partner and walked me through everything I needed to know for the day. He is a great teacher. Honorable Lady Hillary and Countess Fern were also good to spar with me. Sergeant Henry loaned me his gear and gave me a lot of great advice. And, Master Robyyan helped make a lot of since of what people were telling me. Thanks also to Lord Gareth as the Martial in Charge.

      Past those individuals, really, everyone was a huge help and very supportive. It makes me very proud to be a part of Ayreton to know that everyone is willing to help out the new guy!

      Thank you!
      ~philip white
      (Ayreton's newest authorized armored combatant)