Re: [Ayreton] Thanks for the Fighter Symposium & Regional Fighter Practice

  • jeffnaggie@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 19, 2010
      You are most welcome and Welcome to the Army!

      Hillary

      Message 2 of 3 , May 19, 2010
        Glad to be of help. It was a blast.

        I really liked the site, especially the lake nearby. And I was able to get in a decent number of fights. Good times.

        In Service,

        "Voca me cum benedictis"
        Bursar - Royal University of the Midrealm
        2008 Midlands Regional Archery Champion

        To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com